SA Journal of Oncology: Editor-in-Chief
The South African Journal of Oncology (SAJO) is recruiting a new Chief Editor.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Set and direct the editorial policy for The Journal in consultation with the Editorial Board of The Journal.
- Consult with the members of the Editorial Board regarding editorial policies, ethical and quality matters, and suitability of particular editorial content.
- Ensure that all manuscripts submitted for consideration for publication in The Journal are reviewed independently.
- Be ultimately responsible for the procurement and selection of contributions to The Journal.
Requirement and Qualifications:
- Have high academic standing
- Have a record of publications
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently
- Strict adherence to meeting deadlines
Interested and suitably qualified candidates may submit their CV and covering letter here.
Cut off for applications is Monday, 20 June 2022